About our Classes
- Registration provides information on how to sign up for a class
- Printable program is a printable pdf
- Children’s classes are for ages 6 and up
- Fine Arts include adult classes like painting, drawing, etc.
- Potters include adult classes held in our pottery studio
- Quilters include adult quilting classes
- Fibre Arts include adult fibre art classes
- Rughooking include adult rug hooking classes
Looking for a particular class?
Not all classes are offered every season, but we do welcome suggestions.
Most classes have a supply list that registrants are required to bring to class. Check the class that you are interested and click the link for the supply list.
Big Blossoms with Anita Wood Watercolours on Textured Canvas Dates: October 5th and 6th Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Cost: Members $110; Non-Members $135 Location: Ingersoll Creative Arts Centre
ICAC Class Cancellation Policy
At ICAC, we try to provide you with high-quality instructors, classes, workshops, and facilities.
Our instructors must be booked well in advance and they begin planning and purchasing materials in preparation for the class.
We have a “no refund” policy for our classes and workshops. We understand that there are occasionally circumstances that require registrants to change their plans to attend a class. If we have a waiting list, we will try to assist you to find someone to take your place. However, unless there are extenuating circumstances, approved by the executive of the Board, your monies for the class will not be refunded.
If we do not have the minimum number of registrants, then the class will be cancelled. Often, we are required to make this decision early, so that our members have not invested money into materials. If a class is cancelled, a refund will be issued.