Ingersoll Creative Arts Reopening Plan
Phase 1: The Centre will remain closed. Curbside pick will still be available.
Phase 2: Will start June 30, 2021. During this phase we can do Gallery showings by appointment, the gift shop will be open (after renovations- TBD) & groups of 5 are allowed to gather indoors with face masks.
Phase 3: The Centre will open with government policies in place.
Members, Please Note: Outdoor gatherings are permitted in all phases. If you would like to explore the option to have an outdoor studio time, please email the Centre for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There have been a few updates to our exhibition schedule for this year.
A little video explaining who we are and what we do.
What’s new at the Centre.
PLEASE RESPECT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The Reopening Committee has drafted the following plan and guidelines. All public health directives will be followed including limiting the number of people allowed in the building at any given time.
For the health and safety of all, members will need to sign up for scheduled studio time at the Centre and will be required to adhere to the following guidelines. Contact your art group representative to be added to the schedule for studio time.
• Respect your scheduled studio time
• Enter/sign-in and exit/sign-out at the main door
• Wear a face mask (cloth is fine) – face shields not accepted
• Immediately sanitize/wash your hands upon arrival
• Maintain at least 2 meters of physical distance
• Wash your workstation before and after use
• Eat at your workstation, outdoors, or in your vehicle
• Bring and take home your own mug, and any eating utensils
• Bring your own PPE (personal protection equipment), hand sanitizer, wipes, face mask
Thank you for your consideration!
Ingersoll Creative Arts Centre, 125 Centennial Lane in Victoria Park, Ingersoll. 519 485-4691 email@example.com